Indian Army Are Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical Soldier, Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk Soldier Tradesman Vacancy 2020. Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Age Limit Last Date Qualification / Eligibility Candidates, How to apply and Rules are Given Below.
Upcoming सरकारी नौकरी Notification OUT 2020-21
BSF Head Constable Vacancy 2020-21
CISF Constable Vacancy 2020-21
Indian Army Open Rally 2020-21
SSB Head Constable Vacancy 2020-21
Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2020
Post Name – Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Tradesman
- Starting Date Submission of Application form :- 01. March. 2020
- Last Date For Submit Application Form :- 31. March. 2020
- Admit Card Date :- 01. April. 2020 to 13. April. 2020
- Physical Date :- 15. April. 2020 To 25. April. 2020
- General / OBC Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 0/-
- No Application Fee For All Categories
Indian Amy Soldier GD Recruitment 2020
- Minimum Age :- 17½ Years
- Maximum Age :- 23 Years
- SC / ST :- 5 Years,
- OBC :- 3 Years
Vacancy Details For Indian Army Direct Recruitment 2020
Total Post –
- Not Mention
Post Name –
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Tradesman
Application Mode –
- Apply Online Mode
- Online Registration Is Mandatory For Army Open Rally Chennai (Tamil Nadu) 2020
Pay Scale –
- Rs. 21,700/– To Rs. 69,100/- Per Month
- Soldier General Duty :- Candidates Must Have Passed 10th Pass With Overall 45% Marks And 33% Marks In Each Subject Examination / Equivalent from a Recognized Board.
- Soldier Technical :- Candidates Must Have Passed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject
- Soldier Nursing Assistant :- Candidates Must Have Passed Intermediate Exam Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Min 50% Marks In Aggregate And Min 40% In Each Subject
- Soldier Clerk :- Candidates Must Have Passed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Should Have Studied And Passed English And Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping In Class XII With 50% Marks In Each Subject
- Soldier Tradesman :- Candidates Must Have Passed 10th Simple Pass (Class 8th Pass For Housekeeper And Mess Keeper) & Should Have Scored Minimum 33% In Each Subject
*Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Physical Standard Test Details
- For Solder General Duty / Tradesman / Technical / Nursing Assistant Candidate — 166 Cm.
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant Candidate — 165 Cm.
- For Solder Clerk Candidate — 162 Cm.
- For North India Zone Candidate — 160 Cm.
2. Weight :-
- 50 Kg (Minimum)
- 78 +5 Cm.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Running – 1.6 Km Running
- Up to 5 Min 30 Secs – Group –I
- 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins 45 Secs – Group -II
- Sit –Ups- 10
- Push-Ups- 10
Open Rally Address
- Arunai Engineering College Stadium,
Tiruvannamalai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Mode –
- The Candidates Will Be Selected on The Basis.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
- Final Merit
- For More Details of Indian Army Check the Official Notification.
Requisite Documents of Online
- Education Certificates (10th Pass & 12th Pass, 8th Pass )
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- ID Proof and Aadhar Card
How to Apply
- Candidates can Apply Through Link Provided Below or They can also Apply Through Official Site of the Indian Army Before 31. March. 2020.
उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए लिंक के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं
Top 5 सरकारी जॉब (How to Apply Step By Step)
8th Pass Vacancy
10th Pass Vacancy
12th Pass Vacancy
Railway ITI Vacancy
Defence Vacancy (BSF,CISF,SSB,CRPF,ITBP,Police etc.)
आवेदन कैसे करें – Registration
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the online link given through the official website or in the important link section directly below.
How to Apply Video