Sainik School Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
|Top 5 Govt Jobs in April 2020|
|BSF Constable GD Recruitment 2020||Click Here for More Info|
|SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2020||Click Here for More Info|
|CISF Constable 1018 Recruitment 2020||Click Here for More Info|
|Army Open Rally Bharti 2020||Click Here for More Info|
Army Sainik School Recruitment 2020
(Sainik School Ministry of Defence)
Post Name –
- PGT (Chemistry)
- PGT (Mathematics/Physics)
- TGT (Mathematics)
- TGT (Social Science)
- Laboratory Assistant
Total Post – Not Mention (Read Official Notification
- Starting Date Submission of Application form :- 29. April. 2020
- Last Date For Submit Application Form :- 15. May. 2020
- General / OBC Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / Female Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 100/-
Sainik School PGT Vacancy 2020
Sainik School TGT Recruitment 2020
Age Limit As On 15. May. 2020
- Minimum Age :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age :- 40 Years
- SC / ST :- 5 Years,
- OBC :- 3 Years
Sainik School Bharti 2020
Application Mode –
- Apply Mode By Gmail
Who Can Apply –
- Male & Female
- All India Candidates Apply
- The Candidates Will Be Selected on The Basis.
- Merit List
Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020
Pay Scale –
- For All Post Rs. 25500 To Rs. 44900/- Per Month
Job Location –
- All Over in India
Education Qualification (Eligibility)
- For PGT :- Candidates Must Have Passed Master’s Degree in Chemistry with at least 50% marks from Recognized University / Post Graduate Diploma in Chemistry Awarded by the University of Delhi / M.Sc Degree in Bio- Chemistry from a Recognized University after doing a minimum of 6 Years study after Matriculation.
- For TGT :- Candidates Must Have Passed Graduate In Mathematics/ Social Science with at least 50% marks from Recognized University AND (ii) B.Ed. Degree / Recognized Diploma in Education / B.Sc.Ed. in Mathematics from Regional College of Education, NCERT with at least 50% marks AND (iii) Must have Qualified CTET/ State TET.
- For Laboratory Assistant :- 12th Pass (Intermediate Science) / Rquivalent in Chemistry with at least 50% marks from recognized University.
- For More Details of Check the Official Notification.
*Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Requisite Documents of Online
- Qualification Certification (12th Pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card
How to Apply
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Candidates can Apply Through Official Site Before 11. May. 2020.
उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए लिंक के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं
Download Application Form
How to Apply Video