Assam Police Are Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Junior Assistant and Stenographer Vacancy 2020. Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Age Limit Last Date Qualification / Eligibility Candidates, How to apply and Rules are Given Below.
Upcoming सरकारी नौकरी Notification OUT 2020-21
BSF Head Constable Vacancy 2020-21
CISF Constable Vacancy 2020-21
Indian Army Open Rally 2020-21
SSB Head Constable Vacancy 2020-21
Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Post Name – Junior Assistant and Stenographer
- Starting Date Submission of Application form :- 04. April. 2020
- Last Date For Submit Application Form :- 04. May. 2020
- Admit Card Available :- Notified Soon
- Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- General / OBC Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 0/-
No Application Fee For All Categories
Age Limit As On 01. January. 2020
- Minimum Age :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age :- 38 Years
- SC / ST :- 5 Years,
- OBC :- 3 Years
Vacancy Details For Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Total Post –
- 204 – Posts
Post Name –
- Junior Assistant (In Aphqrs) :– 15 Posts
- Junior Assistant (District Level) :– 170 Posts
- Stenographer (Grade-III) :– 19 Posts
Application Mode –
- Apply Online Mode
Who Can Apply –
- Male & Female
Pay Scale –
- For Junior Assistant :– Rs. 14000/- To Rs. 49000/- (Pay Band No. 2) + Rs. 6200 Grade pay
- For Stenographer (Grade-III) :– Rs. 14000/- To Rs. 49000/= (Pay Band No.2) + Rs. 8700 Grade pay
Job Location –
- Junior Assistant :- Candidates Must Have Passed Graduate Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce / Equivalent stream from a Recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
- Stenographer (Grade-III) :– Candidate Must Be Graduate Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
*Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Selection Mode –
- The Candidates Will Be Selected on The Basis.
- For Junior Assistant :- Written Exam, Practical Test.
- Stenographer(Grade-III) :– Written Exam, Practical Test, Stenography Test
- For More Details of Assam Police Check the Official Notification.
Requisite Documents of Online
- Qualification Certification
How to Apply
- Candidates can Apply Through Link Provided Below or They can also Apply Through Official Site of the Assam Police Before 05. May. 2020.
उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए लिंक के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं
Top 5 सरकारी जॉब (How to Apply Step By Step)
8th Pass Vacancy
10th Pass Vacancy
12th Pass Vacancy
Railway ITI Vacancy
Defence Vacancy (BSF,CISF,SSB,CRPF,ITBP,Police etc.)
आवेदन कैसे करें – Registration
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the online link given through the official website or in the important link section directly below.
Link Activate On 04-April-2020
How to Apply Video