Short Information :- Assam Rifles Are Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Technical and Tradesman Vacancy 2023. Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Age Limit Last Date Qualification / Eligibility Candidates, How to Apply and Rules are Given Below. *Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
छात्रो से ये अनुरोध किया जाता है की वो अपना फॉर्म भरने से पहले Official Notification को ध्यान से जरूर पढे उसके बाद ही अपना फॉर्म भरे ।
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Advt No.||Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2023|
|Rally Scheduled||18 Dec 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Start Date for Apply Online : 21/10/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 19/11/2023
- PET / PST Rally: Start from 18/12/2023
- Group B Post : Rs. 200/-
- Group C Post : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female / ESM : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Bridge & Road||18-23 Years|
|Personal Assistant||18-25 Years|
|Religious Teacher||18–30 Years|
|Lineman Field||18-23 Years|
|Recovery Vehicle Mechanic||18–25 Years|
|Electrical & Mechanical||18-30 Years|
|X-Ray Assistant||18–23 Years|
|Suryevor ITI||20-28 Years|
Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Andaman & Nicobar||–||Andhra Pradesh||8|
|Dadar & Haveli||–||Goa||–|
|Daman & Diu||–||Haryana||2|
Assam Rifles Tradesman Rally 2023 Qualification
Bridge & Road (Male & Female) :
- Matric or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- Diploma In Civil engineering from a recognised institution for Bridge and Road
Religious Teacher :
- Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi.
- 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent.
- Skill Test Norms on Computer: (i) Dictation: 10 Minutes @80 WPM. and Transcription Time: 50 Minutes in English or 65 Minutes in Hindi on Computer.
X-Ray Assistant :
- 10+2 pass with diploma in Radiology from a recognised Board or University.
- 10 class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Plumber trade from a recognised Institute.
Electrician & Mechanical :
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Mechanical or Civil Engineering from a recognised University..
- 10th class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electrician Trade from a recognised Institute.
Recovery Vehicle Mechanic:
- 10th class pass from a recognized Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Recovery Vehicle Mechanic or Recovery Vehicle Operator from a recognised Institute.
- 10+2 or equivalent Pass and Three Years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from any recognised Polytechnic College.
- 10th class pass from a recognized Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Surveyor Trade from a recognized Institute.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Eligibility
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- PET will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in initial verification of the documents. The parameters for PET are follow’s (A) All India except Ladakh Region (i) For Male Candidates – 05 km run to qualify within 24 minutes. (ii) For Female Candidates – 1.6 km run to qualify within 8.30 minutes.
- (b) Ladakh Region (i) For Male Candidates – 1.6 Km run to quality within 7.00 minutes. (ii) For Female Candidates – 800 meter run to qualify within 5.00 minutes.
- The candidates who are successful in the PET / PST / Documentation will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage i.e. Trade Test Written Test, Detailed Medical Examination.
Trade Test (Skill Test):
- Trade (Skill) Test for technical & tradesmen personnel will be conducted after the completion of PET / PST in continuation. No marks will be awarded for trade (skill) test. The candidates declared pass in the trade (skill) test will only be allowed to appear in the Written Test.
- The question paper of written test will comprise of 100 marks Minimum pass marks for Genera / EWS candidates is 35% and 33% marks for SC / ST/ OBC candidates.
- The candidates who are successful in the PET / PST / Documentation / Trade (Skill) test / Written test will be short-listing to the next stage i.e. and Detailed Medical Examination (OME) on the basis of their merit in the Written test will be about 4 times of the number of vacancies.
Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and RME:
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME) will be conducted in terms of Uniform Guidelines for recruitment Medical Examination for GOs and NGOs in CAPFs and AR.
Merit List and Call for Training:
- The candidates who qualify in all aspects i.e. Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test (Skill Test), Written Exam and Medical Examination Test will be placed in Merit List depending upon the trade and category wise vacancies allocated to Stales / UTs.
- Instructions to join the Training Centre for enrolment will be issued on the basis of Merit List Please note that merely qualifying in all tests does not guarantee the Final Selection into the Assam Rifles.
- The Final Selection will only be made on the basis of position of the candidates In Merit List in accordance with the availability of vacancies against respective State / UT/ Category / Trade.
How to Fill Assam Rifles Tradesman Online Form 2023
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the Assam Rifles website.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting online application.