BSF Border Security force Are Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Group B and Group C SI (Master), SI (Workshop), SI (Engine Driver), SC (Master), HC (Workshop), HC (Engine Driver), and CT (Crew) Vacancy 2020. Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Age Limit Last Date Qualification / Eligibility Candidates, How to apply and Rules are Given Below.
Upcoming Govt Jobs Notification 2020-21
BSF Head Constable Vacancy 2020-21
CISF Constable Vacancy 2020-21
Indian Army Open Rally 2020-21
SSB Head Constable Vacancy 2020-21
SSC GD Vacancy 2020-21
BSF Group B and Group C Recruitment 2020
(Border Security force)
Post Name – Group – B & Group – C
SI (Master), SI (Workshop), SI (Engine Driver), SC (Master), HC (Workshop), HC (Engine Driver), and CT (Crew)
- Starting Date Submission of Application form :- 15. Febuary. 2020
- Last Date For Submit Application Form :- 15. March. 2020 (30 Days From Date of Publication Final Decision of BSF
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications for Far Flung Areas :- 45 Days From the Employment News Paper
- Merit List :- Available Soon
The Required Examination Fee for BSF Recruitment 2020 is as follows :
- SI (Master), SI (Workshop), SI (Engine Driver) :- Rs. 200/-
- SC (Master), HC (Workshop), HC (Engine Driver), CT (Crew) :- Rs. 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Demand Draft Postal Order
BSF Group B and Group C Recruitment 2020
Age Limit As On 01. January. 2020
- Minimum Age :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age :- 27 Years
Vacancy Details For BSF Group B and Group C Recruitment 2020
Total Post –
- 317 – Posts
Post Name –
- SI (Master)
- SI (Workshop)
- SI (Engine Driver)
- SC (Master)
- HC (Workshop)
- HC (Engine Driver), and
- CT (Crew).
Who Can Apply –
- Male & Female
Pay Scale –
- Rs. 21,700/- To Rs. 69,100/- Per Month
- SI (Master :- Candidates Must Have Passed Intermediate (12th Pass) or its Equivalent from a Recognized university or board
- 2nd class master certificate by Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
- SI (Engine Driver) :- Candidate must have passed 12th Pass or its Equivalent from a recognized university or board
- 1st class engine driver certificate by Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department
- SI (Workshop) :- Candidate Must have Mechanical Engineering Degree from a Recognized university
- 3 year diploma in mechanical or marine or automobile engineering
- HC (Master) :- Candidate Must have Passed 10th pass from a Recognized board or Equivalent.
- Must have serang certificate
- HC (Engine Driver) :- Candidate Must have Passed 10th pass from a recognized Board or its Equivalent
- Must have 2nd class Engine Driver Certificate.
- HC (Workshop) Trade :- Candidate Must have Passed 10th (High School) Board or its Equivalent With ITI Diploma in the Respective trades. . Mechanic (Diesel / Petrol Engine), Electrician, AC Technician, Electronics, Machinist, Carpenter, Plumber
- CT (Crew) :- Candidate Must have Passed 10th (High School) Recognized Board or its Equivalent
- 1 Year of Work Experience in Operation of Boat below 265 HP
- Must know how to swim in deep water.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Physical Standard Test Details
- For Male Candidate — 165 Cm.
- For Female Candidate — 155 Cm.
- 78 +83 Cm. (Male)
Selection Mode –
- The Candidates Will Be Selected on The Basis.
- PST / PET
- Medical Examination
For More Details of BSF Check the Official Notification.
Requisite Documents of Online
- Qualification Certification
- Other All Certificate
How to Apply
- Candidates can Apply Through Link Provided Below or They can also Apply Through Official Site of the BSF Before 15. March. 2020.
उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए लिंक के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं
Govt Jobs Notification 2019 – 20 (Top 5 Sarkari Naukri)
Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2019 -20
Indian Navy Rcruitment 2020 -21
ITI Railway Recruitment 2019 – 20
Police Recruitment 2019 – 20
Railway RRC Recruitment 2019 – 20
आवेदन कैसे करें – Registration
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the online link given through the official website or in the important link section directly below.