Indian Air Force 02/2021 Online Form 2021 :- IAF Indian Air Force Are Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch (Technical/Non Technical), Meteorology (For Batch 02/2021) (Course July 2022) Vacancy 2021. Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Age Limit Last Date Qualification / Eligibility Candidates, How to Apply and Rules are Given Below. *Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. इच्छुक उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ सकते है|
IAF AFCAT 02/2021 Batch Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Organization Name :- Indian Air Foce
Post Name :- Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch (Technical/Non Technical), Meteorology (For Batch 02/2021) (Course July 2022)
Total Post- 334 – Posts
Branches Course Number & Vacancies Details
- Starting Date Submit form :- 01 June 2021
- Last Date Submit Form :- 30 June 2021
- AFCAT Entery :- Rs. 250/- (All Candidates)
- NCC Special Entry & Meteorology :- Rs. 0/-
Pay The Examination Fee Through Cash at E Challan Mode OR Pay Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only
Air Force Education Qualification Details
- Flying Branch :- Candidates Must Have Passed Mandatorily with a Minimum of 50% marks Each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and
- (A) Graduation with Minimum 3 Years Degree Course in Any Discipline from a Recognized University with a Minimum of 60% marks / Equivalent.
- (B) BE/B Tech Degree (Four years course) from a Recognized University with a Minimum of 60% marks / Equivalent.
- Candidates who have cleared Section A & B Examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a Recognized University with a Minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Ground Duty (Technical) Branch :- Candidates with a Minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a Minimum of four years degree Graduation / integrated Post-Graduation Qualification in Engineering / Technology from Recognized University.
Ground Duty Non Technical Branch
- Administration & Logistics :- Candidates Must Have Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a Recognized University with a Minimum of 60% marks / Equivalent.
- Accounts Branch :- Candidates Must Have Passed 10+2 and Graduation in any of the following streams with 60 % marks / Equivalent from a recognized university:
(aaa) B. Com Degree (Min three years course).
(aab) Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in Finance)/ Bachelor of Management Studies (with specialization in Finance)/ Bachelor of Business Studies (with specialization in Finance) (aac) Qualified CA/ CMA/ CS/ CFA.
(aad) B.Sc. with specialization in Finance
- Meteorology :- Candidates Must Have Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geophysics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in each).
- इच्छुक उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण आधिकारिक अधिसूचना पढ़ सकते हैं
Indian Air Force Online Form Kaise Bhare, वायु सेना एएफसीएटी 02/2021 बैच ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2021 » Apply Online
Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years (Born between 02 July 1998 to 01 July 2002)
Ground Duty: 20 to 26 years (Born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2002)
(Both Dates Inclusive).
Who Can Apply
All India Apply
Rs. 56100/- To Rs. 177500/- Per Month
All Over in India
Air Force Physical Test Details
- For Ground Duty Technical Branch — 157.5 Cm
- For Ground duty Non-Technical Branch (Male) — 157.5 Cm
- For Ground duty Non-Technical Branch (Female) — 152 Cm
- You are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to
Running — 1 Mile (1.6 Km.) Running in 10 Minute
- Push Ups — 10
- Chin Ups — 3
- Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
Air Force Selection Mode –
- The Candidates Will Be Selected on The Basis.
- Online Exam (CBT)
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
Air Force Apply All Required Documents
- Photograph (JPG Light Background)
- Signature (JPG White Paper)
- Left Thumb Impression
- Qualification Certification
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Pan Card / Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
- Full Address Details
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Step By Step
How to Apply Air Force Online Form 2021, How to Fill Air Force Online Form 2021, Air Force Online Form 2021 Registration Kaise Kare
- Candidate Read the Official Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- First of Go to Official Website.
- Click Option Registration / Apply Online.
- Fill up Full Application Form.
- Enter Full Information Details & Upload All Documents Files.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Last Option Submit Application Form.
- Login and Download Fill-up Application Form PDF / Print Application Form.
उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए लिंक के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं
Some Useful Important Link
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए
आवेदन कैसे करें वीडियो
↓सभी जानकारी के लिए Video देखें↓
- Indian Air Force Invites Invites Men And Women From Indian Citizens As Per Citizenship Act 1955 To Be A Part Of The Indian Air Force As Commissioned Officers In Flying And Ground Duty (Technical And Non-Technical) Branches. Registration For Online Applications Will Open On 01 Jun 2021 And Close On 30 Jun 2021 Through https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR https://afcat.cdac.in
- Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2022 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and NonTechnical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/ SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and for Meteorology Entry.
- Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination viz. Written examination and SSB test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
- Indian Air Force AFCAT Selection Process:- To be acceptable, candidates should secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in written examination and AFSB test as fixed by the IAF. Candidates will be placed in the order of merit on the basis of the total marks secured by them in the written examination and in the AFSB tests
- Indian Air Force AFCAT Training:- Training will commence in the first week of Jan 2022 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
- Indian Air Force Allowances:- In addition to pay, allowances are applicable based on the nature of duty/ place of posting and it includes Flying, Technical, Field Area, Special Compensatory (Hill area), Special Force, Siachen, Island Special Duty, Test Pilot & Flight Test Engineer, Area and Remote Locality Allowance.
- Indian Air Force AFCAT Syllabus:-
- AFCAT- General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test.
- EKT [For Candidates with one of the choices as (Technical) Branch]- Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics.
- AFCAT Contact Address:- Air Headquarters (Vayu Bhawan), Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi – 110106
- AFCAT Contact Details:- Phone- 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 or 1800-11-2448 | Email- email@example.com