Short Information :- LIC Life Insurance Corporation Are Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of golden jubilee scholarship scheme Vacancy 2023. Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Age Limit Last Date Qualification / Eligibility Candidates, How to Apply and Rules are Given Below. *Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
छात्रो से ये अनुरोध किया जाता है की वो अपना फॉर्म भरने से पहले Official Notification को ध्यान से जरूर पढे उसके बाद ही अपना फॉर्म भरे ।
How to Apply for LIC Scholarship 2024
- Last date of submission of Online Application is: 14.01.2024
- Only online applications are accepted. Please do not send hard copies of online applications as it is not required and shall not be considered.
- Only Online Applications are to be Submitted Through the Link on the Home Page at https://licindia.in.
- Once online application is submitted, the candidate will get acknowledgement on the email ID provided by him in the online application.
- Further correspondence will be made by the Divisional Office of LIC which is mentioned in the acknowledgement mail.
- The candidate should ensure to submit his correct email id and contact number for communication at a later date, if required.
- For further details, candidates may refer to the document “Instructions to candidates for online submission of application for LIC GJF Scholarship Scheme-2023.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2024 Eligibility
- All candidates who have passed Class XII exam (or its equivalent – Regular/ Vocational) / Diploma with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2022-23 and whose parents/ guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs. 2,50,000 per annum.
- All candidates who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2022-23 and whose parents / guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs. 2,50,000 per annum.
Duration for LIC Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship shall be provided for the entire duration of the course under General Scholarships and for two years under Special Girl Scholar, subject to the candidate fulfilling requisite eligibility conditions for renewal.
Rate of Scholarship for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- An amount of Rs. 40,000/- per annum, will be awarded to the selected Scholar who pursues higher education in the field of Medicine and shall be payable every year in three instalments (Rs. 12000/-, Rs. 12000/- & Rs. 16000/-) during the duration of the course, subject to eligibility.
- An amount of Rs. 30,000/- per annum, will be awarded to the selected Scholar who pursues higher education in the field of Engineering and shall be payable every year in three instalments (Rs. 9000/-, Rs. 9000/- & Rs. 12000/-) during the duration of the course, subject to eligibility.
- An amount of Rs. 20,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected Scholars who pursues education in the field of Graduation in any discipline, Integrated Courses, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges / Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) and shall be payable every year in three instalments (Rs. 6000/-, Rs. 6000/- & Rs. 8000/-) during the duration of the course, subject to eligibility.
Conditions for LIC Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship shall be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/ guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
- Selection of LIC GJF Scholar will be on the basis of merit such as percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and family background, annual income of the family. Final Selection of candidates shall be done on merit, based on the list of candidates eligible for selection in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained.
- Candidates who gain lateral entry in 2nd Year Engineering Degree courses or take regular admission in the 1st Year of Engineering Degree courses after completing Diploma shall be eligible for GJF Scholarship provided they have passed Diploma with 60% in the immediate preceding academic year.