Southern Railway Are Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Nursing Superintendent, Hospital Attendant & Other Various Post Vacancy 2020. Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Age Limit Last Date Qualification / Eligibility Candidates, How to apply and Rules are Given Below.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020
(Southern Railway Department)
Post Name – Nursing Superintendent, Physiotherapist, Dietician, Haemodialysis Technician, Skilled Electronic Technician, Hospital Attendant/House Keeping Assistants (Medical), Lab Assistant, Radiographer
Total Post – 197 – Posts
- Starting Date Submission of Application form :- 15. April. 2020
- Last Date For Submit Application Form :- 22. May. 2020
- General / OBC Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 0/-
- No Application Fee For All Categories
- Minimum Age :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age :- 40 Years
Application Mode –
- Apply Online Mode
Who Can Apply –
- Male & Female
- All India Candidates Apply
Selection Mode –
- The Candidates Will Be Selected on The Basis.
Pay Scale –
Job Location –
- All Over in India
Education Qualification (Eligibility)
- Nursing Superintendents :- B.Sc (Nursing)/ GNM Course.
- Physiotherapist :- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy.
- Dietician :- B.Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) plus 3 months internship training in a hospital. (OR) B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition).
- Haemodialysis Technician :- B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work.
- Skilled Electronic Technician :- Degree in Science with Diploma in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering.
- Hospital Attendants/ House Keeping Assistants :- 10th Std passed/ Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferable.
- Lab Assistant :- 12th (10+2 stage) in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab.Technology at par with) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT).
- Radiographer :- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology.
- For More Details of Check the Official Notification.
*Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Requisite Documents of Online
- Qualification Certification
How to Apply
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Candidates can Apply Through Official Site Before 22. April. 2020.
उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए लिंक के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं
How to Apply Video