SSC Staff Selection Commission Are Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Various Graduate, Intermediate & Matriculation Level Vacancy 2019-20. Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Age Limit Last Date Qualification / Eligibility Candidates, How to apply and Rules are Given Below.
Upcoming Govt Jobs Notification 2019-20
Bank Jobs — 2,200+ Vacancies
Railway Jobs — 105874 Vacancies
Police Jobs — 3,000+Vacancies
ITI Jobs — 9,000+
SSC Recruitment 2019
(Staff Selection Commission)
Post Name – Various Graduate, Intermediate & Matriculation Level Posts
- Starting Date Submission of Application form :- January. 2020
- Last Date For Submit Application Form :- Available Soon
- Admit Card Available :- Available Soon
- Exam Date :- Available Soon
- General / OBC Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / All Other Categories Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 0/-
- Pay Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode OR Pay E Challan Mode.
SSC Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age :- Not Specified
- Maximum Age :- Not Specified
- SC / ST :- Not Specified
- OBC :- Not Specified
Vacancy Details For Recruitment Online Form 2019
Total Post –
- 1,08,338 – Posts
Post Name –
- Various Graduate, Intermediate & Matriculation Level Posts
Application Mode –
- Apply Online Mode
Who Can Apply –
- Male & Female
Pay Scale –
- Not Specified
Job Location –
- All Over India
For Graduation Level Posts :- Candidates Must Have Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline from Recognized University will be Eligible for These Posts.
For Intermediate Level Posts :- Candidates Must Have Passed Class 12th Level of Examination will be considered for these Posts.
For Matriculation Level Posts :- Candidates Must Have Passed Class 10th Level of Examination will be considered for these Posts.
Important :– Recently SSC State Minister Mr. Jitendra Singh ahs stated that SSC will hire 1,08,338 Employees (Approx) for coming Financial Year (2019-20) & Hiring Process will be announced soon.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Selection Mode –
- The Candidates Will Be Selected on The Basis.
- Online Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- For More Details of SSC Check the Official Notification.
Requisite Documents of Online
- Qualification Certification
How to Apply
- Candidates can Apply Through Link Provided Below or They can also Apply Through Official Site of the SSC Before . January. 2020.
उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए लिंक के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं
Govt Jobs Notification 2019 – 20 (Top 5 Sarkari Naukri)
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 – 20 :- Click Here
- CISF Recruitment 2019 – 20 :- Click Here
- BSF Recruitment 2019 – 20 :- Click Here
- RRC Eastern Railway 2019 – 20 :- Click Here
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019 :- Click Here
- Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2019 -20 :- Click Here