UPSC Union Public Service Commission Are Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of National Defence Academy NDA in Army, Airfoce, Navy Wing and Naval Academy, 10+2 Cadet Entry Under NDA Examination (I) Vacancy 2020. Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Age Limit Last Date Qualification / Eligibility Candidates, How to apply and Rules are Given Below.
Upcoming Govt Jobs Notification 2020-21
BSF Head Constable Vacancy 2020-21
CISF Constable Vacancy 2020-21
Indian Army Open Rally 2020-21
SSB Head Constable Vacancy 2020-21
SSC GD Vacancy 2020-21
UPSC NDA-I Recruitment 2020
(Union Public Service Commission)
Post Name – National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I)
- Starting Date Submission of Application form :- 08. January. 2020
- Last Date For Submit Application Form :- 28. February. 2020
- Admit Card Available :- April. 2020
- Exam Date :- 19. April. 2020
- General / OBC Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST Candidates Application Fee :- Rs. 0/-
- Pay Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode OR Pay E Challan Mode.
UPSC NDA-I Recruitment 2020
- Candidate sharing their DOB between
- Age Between :- 02. July. 2001 To 01. July. 2004
- will be Eligible for this Recruitment
Vacancy Details For UPSC NDA-I Recruitment 2020
Total Post –
- 418 – Posts
National Defence Academy
- Army – 208 Posts
- Navy – 42 Posts
- Airforce – 120 Posts
10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme – 48
Post Name –
- Army Wing
- Air Force
- Naval Wing
Application Mode –
- Apply Online Mode
Who Can Apply –
Pay Scale –
- As Per Rules
Job Location –
- All Over India
- Army Wing :- Candidates Must Have Passed Intermediate or Equivalent Level of Exam from any Recognized Board.
- Air Force & Naval Wing :- Candidates must have Completed their Intermediate with Physics & Maths from any recognized Board.
- Candidates should be Physically Fit.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
- Note :- Only Unmarried Male Candidates are eligible for Applying NDA
Selection Mode –
- The Candidates Will Be Selected on The Basis.
Written (Objective Test)
Physical Fitness Test.
- For More Details of UPSC NDA Check the Official Notification.
Requisite Documents of Online
- Qualification Certification
How to Apply
- Candidates can Apply Through Link Provided Below or They can also Apply Through Official Site of the UPSC NDA Before 28. January. 2020.
उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए लिंक के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं
Govt Jobs Notification 2019 – 20 (Top 5 Sarkari Naukri)
Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2019 -20
Indian Navy Rcruitment 2020 -21
ITI Recruitment 2019 – 20
Police Recruitment 2019 – 20
Railway RRC Recruitment 2019 – 20
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – 20
आवेदन कैसे करें – UPSC NDA – I Registration
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the online link given through the official website or in the important link section directly below.
Re Print Application Form